Pages

Search blog and web

Arranged to meet a girl for the first time, but she doesn't know I have a disability

So I've been talking to this girl over the past month and we seem to have clicked really well and we get each other a lot, I've arranged to meetup with her next week for the first time. However I'm really worried and having a crisis of confidence, I have a disability (not in a wheelchair I can walk etch and dont have any physical deformities) which means I have a noticeable limp. The disability is related to a genetic condition I've had since birth and it means my joints are not as strong as the average Joe....

She doesn't know as I haven't told her, and part of me just wants to tell her as I want to be honest, should I tell her? This disability is like my kryptone and it saps the confidence out of me. I have no idea what to do as part of me thinks I should tell her, while the other part thinks its too soon....

Any advice? I really could do with some thoughts on this, thanks.....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment