Pages

Search blog and web

Convincing myself I am worth it

I have really been struggling in therapy with the notion that the reason he left after 28 years is because I am not worth keeping. The logical side of me knows that is crazy, I loved him and my family and did everything I could to make them happy. He did nothing, wanted everything his own way, never wondered if I was good or needed anything. But, he left, lived alone for more than a year, lost the job he had for 25 years, then suddenly, met an old high school friend, got a new job and is now living with her. I don't want to live with the first person who comes along, just to make my life seem ok, but it is pretty creepy to think about him doing ok and me still struggling. My marriage meant everything to me, I never expected not to be married into my old age. I just want to be ok! I guess it might take a long time since I trusted my heart to him for almost 30 years.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment