Pages

Search blog and web

I want to prove to my girlfriend I'm independent

I have one hell of a girl but I don't want to lose her because I'm a mommy's boy who sits at home all day doing nothing. Yep I'm dating a strong, independent woman :P
However realistically I don't think I can compete with the amount of societies/meetings and independent activities she does (which I've asked around, she is digging herself into a hole of stress with all the stuff she does)

Maybe I don't have to 'beat her' because we're a team. However I want to pull my weight a little, even if just a little.
At the moment I'm doing third year of a degree (and struggling) and a part-time job. I see friends as and when there's time, and do sports a few times a week. So it's not quite that I do nothing-but I do still feel a wee bit dependent on others.

How can I prove to her I'm independent and risk falling in the 'needy' trap (without having to resort to PUA strategies like negging and other bull****?)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment