Pages

Search blog and web

How do I turn off the caring for a cheater??

STBXH came to the house yesterday to pick up his mail and told me he just came from doctor and has melanoma. Surgery scheduled for Thursday. My eyes filled and I looked away. He also had tears in his eyes when he was telling me.

My heart wanted to hug him and offer a ride and comfort but my head and the wall I built up to protect me from anymore hurt prevented me from doing anything but talk to him very business like. I wished him well and talked about general items.

Even after all this time and hurt, I still feel like a wife wanting/should help him through a difficult time. Guilt like although he was the one who chose to cheat and destroy all hope of repairing my marriage.

Final divorce is scheduled for Jan 10.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment