Pages

Search blog and web

This girl has really changed the way she is towards me

Okay so I'm the only guy in my class... Basically, when we first met she was all over me, never stopped texting me, was really flirty and forward with me. I didn't give anything back in that way, as I wasn't interested in being more than friends really, and she had a boyfriend anyway.

So, three months on and despite her hanging around with me at college, she'll constantly tell me how annoying I am, she'll get really frustrated with me and give me tonnes of abuse. It's like she has a burning hatred for me, but I'm the only one in our class who she hangs around with, until I made the effort and made other friends, it was just us two. She still seems distant when we're in our group too, like she cba to make an effort with the others.

Wtf is up with this girl?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment