Pages

Search blog and web

Want to room in with a guy I just met..

hey guys. So basically I'm sick and tired of living alone and want to room in with someone. I'm a guy btw. All my friends either live on their own or at home. I met this guy a few days ago, well actually, I've known him for a few months but we never actually got close until yesterday. We talked for a few hours and bonded and stuff and turns out, we have lots of common.

I was just wondering, would it be alright if I asked him if I can move in with him? Apparently, he doesn't like his roommate much, so I'm thinking maybe him and me could like be roomies. I thought it would be awkward to ask him this since we're not close friends but I really think that the 2 of us can hit it off and be good friends, and what best if we were actually roomies!

So should I go for it and ask him or spend more time with him first then ask him? I just dont want it to be awkward and embarrass myself. Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment