Pages

Search blog and web

Should I give up on the girl?

I like a girl on my course in uni. I do private group study with her (just the two of us) and I think she enjoys the sessions- but I'm always the one suggesting group study. She is a very nice girl. Also, I think she knows that I like her (or maybe she thinks I'm just nice) but she does not seem to return any signal. I flirt with her sometimes but I can't think of a time she has flirted back. I've only seen her looking at me a few times.

She is not a shy girl but she does not always give me eye contact when I talk to her. Sometimes, she smiles at me and other times, she seems totally disinterested in me. I initiate all our text conversations except once. Most times she replies within 20 minutes (mostly immediately).

I really like her but I don't want to feel embarrassed if I ask her out and she rejects me. Should I give up on her? Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment