Pages

Search blog and web

tired of huband never being home

My husband and I have been married for 12 years and have two children, 8 and 2. We both work full time. He plays lots of sports - hockey, baseball, golf...among others on special occasions. Because of his sports, he is out two nights a week and 5 hours on Sunday. I am so sick and tired of him being out so much. My children need a father, I need a husband, and I need help with the daily chores, taking the kids places such as their activities, etc. I am also the only one who does the shopping and cleaning. He only takes out the garbage. That's it. I am so sick of this. He won't listen to me. I am ready to leave. What do I do to make him see he's a selfish bastard?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment