Pages

Search blog and web

Not that emotionally attached to boyfriend after 3 months

Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly three months, but I don't feel that emotionally attached to him. I feel like if we broke up I wouldn't be that upset.

I started university this year, and I feel like maintaining a relationship takes up a lot of time. I feel like I haven't bonded with other people as much as I should have because I have less time to spend with them. Also I think I'd quite like to be single and just be free to experience stuff and not be tied down by a relationship. I don't know.

I don't know whether I should break things off. I just don't really feel a special connection I guess. I'll feel so bad ending it though. I wouldn't know what to say. I don't want to hurt him. I don't know what to do.

Advice please!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment