Pages

Search blog and web

Are these signals or am I misinterpreting her?

Before I go on, I'd like to say I'm normally quite shy around strangers and talking to a girl I had a crush on would usually be the last thing I do. I started uni back in September and there was this girl I liked, I did look at her sometimes and she did also (I think) - but then again I hardly look at girls I like so I don't really know. However, I do realize that she sits kind of next to me at times in our my lectures (like 5-6 seats away or even just above or below where I'm sat), similarly when waiting for class she sometimes stands a little next to me (not in talking range). Furthermore, I did sit next to her like a month ago, but we hardly said anything/really couldn't. However last week and today I got the feeling of more direct interest. Last week, unbeknownst to me, she looked like she was going somewhere and I think she saw me studying and decided to also study in the same area. I actually talked to her for the first time here, by going over to her and asking a general question - such as what time did our lectures get changed to, but the conversation didn't really get anywhere (and tbh I acted like I was in a rush to lesson). And a day after that day, me and her stayed back out of our whole class because we needed help on our homework, but I went over to the help area first..... Is it possible she stay back because she knew I was also considering over to the help area? - just like she also decided to study where I was - which wasn't really a study area anyway for students? I really need advice, because I'm not the type to make a move on girls I like, I feel like I've accomplished something by even talking to her! But our sociology module ends in a week and we do different subjects so I don't think I'm going to see her as often (if at all), plus I don't really drink much or go clubbing so lectures,societies etc are my only places to meet girls and I haven't met a girl I like apart from her - once I like a girl I us ually don't like any other girl.....Plus I just got over a 2-year crush on a girl I never talked to, which left me paralyzed. I think this may do the same...If I don't do anything about it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment