Pages

Search blog and web

Messed up trying to speak to a girl I like

I have recently started a new job my local hospital working in the pathology lab and I've come across a girl who is quite nice and who I have taken a liking to

I say hi to her and she smiles at me, but in all truth she's probably being polite and im just wishful thinking and probably heading for failure

i know I've built up tension that's made things awkward, and the longer i leave it the more difficult it is for me, but in all truth i am a failure with the opposite sex and always have been, i am also now 24 and never dated nor been on a date so make of that what you will

all i would like is some advice and how i can deal with this as i cant just ignore her yet i cant manage to talk with her, i tried talking to her today and balls'd up so she probably thinks i a weirdo anyay

please help

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment