Pages

Search blog and web

how to keep moving forward?

I posted earlier about co-habitation, but I'm having a rough day and looking for some support. :/
My stbxh pretty much dumped me after nearly 25 years together.
The shock of going from having the most trusted and loved person in my life go from being that one minute, to a man who has lied to me for years, who doesn't have my back anymore has lessened, but it is still very painful. I started counseling right away after thus happened and it has helped.
But we are still livihg together and being in thus house with him is making it very hard to move forward with my life. We are very polite and cgeerful when around our daughter, but barely speaking otherwise. His presence is a constant reminder of what I've lost, a reminder of how undesirable and unlovable I have become.
any tips on how to cope with this on a daily basis?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment