Pages

Search blog and web

Bad conversationalist or just rude? Please help

Long story short.

There's this guy I know. I wanted to message him for ages but he comes across really blunt on his facebook profile. He responds to his mates with one lines and whatnot. I plucked up the courage to start speaking. He replied and asked a few questions which kept the convo going. Occasionally he'd write long messages which for him was strange. Then it fizzled out and we stopped chatting back in the spring.

I messaged again last week asking how studies are going. He replied, asked about mine. I replied. He replied with just one line, which is like a dead end as there's nothing I can really reply to. We were talking about transfers and he just said "no, u can't do that here." and ended with a full stop. I'm really para that he doesn't wanna talk to me again for whatever reason.

Is he just bad at chatting, as his fb profile initially suggested, or does he just not wanna talk to me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment