Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship advice

Hey, so there's this girl who by chance of a seating plan I ended up sitting next to in Geography class. She's real sweet and pretty and seems shy, although she does appear to have lots of friends which is great for her i guess
We're both in year 11, I'm a virgin and I assume she is too but who knows, her friends *say* they aren't so she might not be. I'd go ahead and and commence flirting; the only problem is I'm real awkward- like around everyone. Girls especially. I know, I suck.
I talk to her and all, only problem is I'm not even her friend, just an acquaintance who talks to her in passing.
I don't appear awkward, in years passing I've grown more confident with myself, but in reality, (hopefully) unknown to everyone else I really am.
I'm not unattractive or aything, I'm five foot ten inches which is fairly tall for someone who has only recently turned fifteen, I'm also in pretty good shape and look after myself, which is great because if not for that I would have ran away to live in a jungle far away years ago. People also say I'm smart, which might just be them being nice, so I don't know if girls care for that.
my real question is; do girls sometimes find guys who're a little shy attractive?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment