Pages

Search blog and web

Losing my Virginity to a one night stand? How much will I be judged for it?

I'm almost 18 and I'm still a virgin (but not for long) I've basically made up my mind about it. I am career driven and want to do well in life, my job will be VERY time consuming/physically exhausting (alternating between a 52 hour week and a 42 hours week) and I will be under a lot of pressure. Meaning I don't want a boyfriend until I'm at leased 21+, but there is no way I want to be a virgin for that long.
I don't see virginity as an incredibly precious gift (I think that's just because of religion) I'm doing it for me, not anyone else. I don't see the point of having a relationship at this age and I'm not the sort of person to play with someone's emotions (particularly my own)
I will do it anyway but how much judgement do you think I will get for this? What do you think of be because of this decision?

EDIT: Just to clarify to some people, i dont want to lose my virginity because i want to lose it, i just dont want a boyfriend and want to have sex, just i'm a virgin and that would mean losing my virginity. also i have not planned my life an insane amount, i already have the job i start august 2014.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment