Pages

Search blog and web

Struggling to stay positive after Ex walked away.

Basically my ex cut contact with me this summer for no particular reason. We were really good friends (had been split up a year at this point) and he decided to cut me off with the pathetic excuse of 'i cant stay in touch with my exs'. Turns out this is a load of Sh*t as hes in regular contact with his 2 other exs (who he dated after me).

Im having a really hard time dealing with this. I just cant understand why ive been shut out when we were on decent terms with one another.

His lifestyle is pretty destructive, he has unprotected sex with random women throughout the week and gets so drugged up he doesnt know what day of the week it is.

I know how this sounds, and it is a good thing hes not in my life anymore if thats how he currently is. But this is the thing.. Both of his other exs were absolutely horrible to him emotionally and physically.. and i was the one who was always there being sympathetic. And i just cant understand why its me thats been blocked and deleted off every social networking site and mobile.

Now dont get me wrong, i have no interest in him romantically anymore.. but it just eats away at my mind as to what was SO appalling about me that i deserved to be ignored. As if the whole friendship meant nothing all this time and i was that easy to 'erase'.

Although im keeping myself busy with my uni work and societies i cant help but feel somewhat.. worthless. I feel like i showed him a side of me i never had to anyone and this is what hes done. Cut himself off.

I dont know what im asking advice on. I guess im wondering if anyone knows how i can soothe my mind about this.

Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment