Pages

Search blog and web

Is contact in bed a sign there are still feelings?

My relationship is complicated and been on the rocks for a year. Together 12yrs, not married, 2 kids. I am at the end of my rope with her lack of communication. Does not talk about anything meaningful and never initiates physical contact.

I blew up on her the other day and she said she is done and wants to move. However, there is a sort of unspoken alliance between us. Getting along very well making Tday stuff but we rarely really fight anyway, quite the opposite.

Last night I thought I would just test the water and touch her, snuggle, etc. She did not seem to mind a bit. I am not sure if this is a passive way for her to keep me off her azz until after the holidays or if there is something more there?

I realize the response will be to talk to her but even our therapist has noticed she does not tend to say what she means. She has said "I am done" before.

However, I did hit her hard the other day that the lack of contact and sex IS a problem for me and a relationship breaker. The next day ironically, one of her clients told her that my picture was up on an online dating site. In fact it was but I am not dating anyone. I think it hit home with her though I did feel a bit bad.

She said the only reason she is still around is that she is worried about me bad mouthing her. The therapist indicated to her that you can "ask" that I not do that, but ultimately you become two separate people and cannot control the other. Neither of us are back stabbers but I am pretty pissed seeing as how if we just had some communication and sex once in a while, I would be very happy.

It is almost like she is purposely sabotaging the relationship!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment