Pages

Search blog and web

Misinterpreting flirting as a means of emasculation and dominating me

OK here's the deal.
Went out with gf today, had a lovely day,nice and fun and chilled

She says 'thank you for the lovely day ^-^'
'I say "my pleasure"
She says 'I'm sure it was ;)'

My interpretation: 'I have you wrapped around my little finger, you're such a pussy and I think you're pathetic, and I'm going to milk you dry (of attention/money) until I can find myself a real man'
Want to explain this to her but can't in any way which doesn't sound misogynist. Start blushing. She finds it cute.

She explains she is just joking, it is banter, of course she enjoyed the time with me, she's just having some fun

Left her soon after and came home miserable. Yet to properly discuss with her.
Rationally I can understand it's a joke but when women do the 'come and get me boy ;)' game I feel like it's a way of saying 'I know I'm hot stuff, and you're going to be begging on your knees for me soon.'

It's worth saying I think my mum cheated on my dad because he had no balls and got whipped, and that's why they're now divorced, but I have no evidence for this.

Thoughts? Was this flirting or is she showing me who wears the trousers?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment