Pages

Search blog and web

Confusing

Hey,
So me and my friend weren't really interacting with our other friends, not as much as before and they thought that we werent talking to them. We didnt really talk for like 4 weeks and then they started to annoy me by saying stuff about us behind our backs. So then, I decided to sort things out because it was really childish and I didnt want to waste my time thinking about the situation 24/7. Now that we're friends, my other friend is becoming quite close with one of them and its annoying me because when we're alone she doesnt interact alot and she doesn't act the way she normally does around with the others. She also started talking to these girls she told me she doesnt like so Im really confused.
Shes becoming distant and doesnt talk to me that much and I'm scared because shes my best friend.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment