Pages

Search blog and web

Jealous of other people having sex

I feel I have a lot of sexual jealousy. I get jealous when people talk about sex being a normal thing for most people - in particular, of people my age, other teenagers, having sex as a normal thing.

I just feel really upset/jealous thinking about it, and I really don't know why. I'm not a virgin - I lost my virginity when I was 11 - and I have had sex a few times since. Hell, a guy even likes me at the moment (we kinda want to be together but we're struggling).

I was just listening to a podcast and the guy said as an analogy, "it's like giving contraception to teenagers - we know you're gonna do it anyway, so you might as well be safe" and I got really jealous, so that sparked me to write this thread, because this happens a lot.

I'm also very jealous of one particular person in my school, they're hot but I suspect there's more to it than that.

I am jealous of a few types of people, and it's more the concept rather than specific people.

I'm 17. Is this weird? Why do I get so jealous? And what can I do about it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment