Pages

Search blog and web

Advice please!!!!!!

So me and my ex were together 3 years. In July he broke up with me over daft reasons, I was really upset but we've started seeing each other again since the start of September. he says he loves me etc but we are not properly back together, it's always me texting him and me asking when we shall each other next. For his birthday I got him an experience day which he hasn't really thanked me for. I still love him and would love us to try again for real, but I don't know what to do, it seems I'm always making the effort and it's like he knows how to handle me "has me wrapped round his finger". He use to be so different so nice etc. although every time I say it's always me texting you and sometimes you never text back he says he forgets or is busy any advice? Why does he keep coming to see me? Why hasn't he suggested to get back? .


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment