Pages

Search blog and web

Is he FWB or interested in more?

So there's this guy, (we're in our 20s) and we've hung out 3 months; are we FWB or transitioning into dating?

-He kisses me in public
-Close friends: We have mutual friends and I've met his roommates and hung out late at night with his roommate and roommate's significant other.
-Intimacy: When we're intimate, he wants to play rough and 'mark me' (ie scratches/hickeys) to mark his territory (which I like, oddly enough)
-Money: When we're out grocery shopping, he always pays

But also...
-We're both very busy w/work so we see each other once a week.
-We barely text
-If we're traveling and can't see each other for 2 weeks straight, we text in the middle and hang out after those 2 weeks

We started sleeping together after 3 months, and now he said he wants to take me on 'a date.' Without me saying anything. I actually came out of a rough relationship a few months ago and was scared.

Does this guy see me as FWB or is this transitioning into something different?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment