Pages

Search blog and web

what to do

When I met megan it love at first site.It was good at first until I started noticing odd things about her like I had never been to her house(we would always hookup at my house or hotels) she always wanted to text instead of talking on the phone and 8pm-11am she was no where to be found and on the weekends it was virtually impossible to get in touch with her.One day while she was taking a nap(she always took short naps after sex but would never spend the night) I started searching her things and was able to get an address I wait about 1hour after she left and decide to surprise her.When I got to the address and rung the doorbell to my surprise a man came to the door I asked did megan live here he said yes she was my wife what do you want with her.I was shocked but right then and there I let him know everything we had been doing for the last 7months and I left.About 3weeks later I got call from megan I decide to answer so I could tear her a new one but not only was she on the line it was also her husband they told me not to contact her again because they had decide to work on there marriage I agreed and told him i'm sorry for ruining your marriage you wouldn't here from me again and they hung up.Megan called me and told me that she missed me and would like to see me again to catch up I asked her was she still married she said "yes but it'll be ok because this time we won't get caught I promise"(what a *****) what should I do should contact her husband or let it go:scratchhead:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment