Pages

Search blog and web

Cheating?!

Hi guys,

So I'm in America for a year studying abroad and my boyfriend of two years is also studying abroad in Germany. I've been here a month and he's only just got to Germany and is going out loads, meeting loads of other girls, which is fine but ill admit sometimes I do get paranoid and jealous which isn't a good thing.

Anyway he'd been ignoring me all night, and I had this weird thought in my head that he hooked up with someone else. I also went to a party, got really drunk and got chatting to this boy. After about 3 minutes he leaned in for a kiss and Pecked me on the lips and then I pushed him off... I felt so so so awful and cried for ages afterwards. It's just not like me at all. It didn't mean a thing, it wasn't even a proper kiss and I love my boyfriend to bits but I'd had a lot to drink and was feeling emotional! (Not that that's an excuse). But anyway I went home from the party feeling so low and so disappointed with myself

I know if I tell my boyfriend he'll probably break up with me and I don't wanna lose what we have!!!! :( what shall I do?! I can't even sleep because of it. I love him so much.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment