Pages

Search blog and web

Greeting Men

Hi,

My partner has an issue with the way I greet and say bye to men. I was leaving a social gathering and saying goodbye to my cousins husband, he gave me a hug. I proceed to say goodbye to the other men in the room, I struck out my hand for a handshake but he gave me a hug instead. The next person did the same. When I got into the car my partner had ago at me. Saying why am hugging strangers goodbye ect because he does not do it to there partners. It wasn't a tight embrace but it has caused an issue? He has previously mention this and my intention was not to hug the person but that's what happened. Opinions please.
What is the etiquette for this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment