Pages

Search blog and web

I've been sacked today / new 'relationship' problems ...

It's long but please take some time to read / reply...even just the one person!
Grateful.

I'm just venting before I go to bed, hopefully I'll wake up to see some good advice or a positive.... But right now my plans and my job has just crashed and burt :(


I got fired today- They didn't even tell me why, I haven't been working there that long to have any working rights... But I'm almost certain that the hotel is loosing money and cutting back. Not even one days notice, I'm officially unemployed :(


Not having a job is also going to effect my "blossoming relationship". It's nothing as of yet but I had high hopes and he did say he was looking for something serious. We met online thinking nothing but of it (neither of us were looking for anything) but after a month of texting then progressing onto phone calls we decided to meet up and spent the evening/night together...Its now been two months since we started talking and i was planning to see him at the end of the month again but don't know if I can/regularly(ish) now as I need to be careful with money. He lives a 2 hour train journey away and is a student so has even less funds than I do.
I like him a lot, to the point where I've been thinking "maybe he's the one", i know I've only seen him once in person but Its been two months and we talk daily, I even miss him sometimes, the communication... I literally can't fault him, he's really good looking plus the nicest guy that I've ever met and he's very clever (medicine student), well travelled/interesting...but...I get the feeling that i think A LOT more of it than he does.
He very laid back and has a lot of fun going on in his life at uni- meeting people, partying regularly.
Whereas I don't- My life revolved around work mainly and now it will revolve around finding a job (which could take months)
I've been messed around badly in the past and I'm paranoid of it happening again- little things e.g i see that he's received my Whatsapp and crosses it off his screen (it'll have two ticks next to the message) yet two hours later he still hasn't bothered or been TOO busy to open and read it fully.
...Basically, I'm not sure what to do with him. I feel that it's just going to end in heartache. I don't want to tell him that I'm now unemployed so I've just said that I need to go to Grenoble (France- where my grandad lives) because my grandads turned seriously unwell, we'll still talk on what'sapp as normal but I'm unsure to when I can next meet up with him.


He messaged me this a few hours ago when discussing where does this issue of me being out of the country for a bit leave us


" I've gone out now. I'd like to see you again but at the same time we've just been chatting phone/text and the only time we've met in person it didn't go well. I think you're a nice girl and we could hit it off but at the same time I feel like it's been difficult past week more so than it should be considering we're not going out and have met once
I'd like to see you again, it's up to you whether you'd like to see me again "


So i'll explain that... The first and last time we met didn't go overly well- I was extremely warn out from work and didn't feel well, so tired I literally felt sick when I ate.
He had all these ideas for the night and wanted to take me to a fancy restaurant too, whereas I was there feeling completely not myself and just couldn't be bothered- it was me not him, he knows all this...
And when he says that it's been a "difficult past week" I think I've just been a bit too much...


I messaged him back saying


" What do you mean it's been a difficult past week considering we're not going out? Do you think I should chill off slightly? Perhaps. Sorry, I didn't realise I was being like that...Will do... I guess I'm quite upfront and don't really like to play games- if I want to speak or have something to say then I'll say it, even when I probably know i shouldn't :) better than my one a day text ey, least I make an effort now and from that you should know that I don't just talk to anyone... Of course I want to see you again! I don't need reminding that last time didn't go too well, but I'm pretty sure it will next next time! :) How's your night going? Xx"




Has anyone got any advice regarding this guy or any positive "one door closes another opens" with regards to the job loss (but a slightly better line than that please, give me some inspiration/motivation etc) xx




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment