Pages

Search blog and web

Men: Please translate this for me:

Hi Guys ~

I know my marriage is kaput but I want to pass this by the men just for some clarity.

What does this mean to you:

I don't want any more responsibilities.
I don't want to be married to you or anyone.
I want to be by myself.
I am tired of people taking advange of me.
I want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
I took care of you and our son and now I am done.
It is my time to be selfish.
I am going to speak up from now on.
If I am by myself no one can hurt me or disappoint me.
My shrink told me to be more assertive.

Was on antidepressants for 6 years and last week he decided to come off them because he wants to try to "see what happenes."

Bought a motorcycle and joined a club.

56 years old.

Married 30 years. Separated 6-7 weeks.

Father just diagnosed with Alzheimers.

Mom died 4 years ago from Alzheimers.

Brother divorced his wife a few years ago. They were married for 32 years. Brother is dating and traveling.

Has cheated on me on and off with the same woman for 4 years.

All summer long he was confused if he wanted a divorce. He would ask for delays.

He could not file so he "treated me poorly" so I would file.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment