Pages

Search blog and web

considering a girl who isn't stereotypically "attractive" or "hot."...your thoughts?

I met this girl and although she isn't the type that many guys would find attractive, I find myself attracted to her. She is more of a geeky type and a little socially awkward/shy, but her attitude is really positive and she's always smiling.

If I show people a photo, they will react like "she's ok yeah" but they tend to feel I can do better and, maybe I could, but her personality is great and there is something that is attractive about her physically as well. I think she is super cute, but she isn't many guys type.

I went on a date with her and we spent about 3 hours talking about random stuff and having fun. I couldn't hold back any more so I just kissed and she didn't resist which was good. The thing is, In some areas we are world's apart, for example; I enjoy boxing and she totally hates that "rough" (her words) stuff and some music she likes isn't what I like exactly, but I got an open mind. We can relate to nerdy stuff like comics and games though, and she wants to travel to many of the same countries as myself, and enjoys similar aspects when visiting a country as well.

Anyway she is totally up for a 2nd date and that's great! So we are going to meet tomorrow and do something.

I don't know what I wanted to hear, but I guess I never really thought I would ever consider dating someone like her, but if things keep going well, it's possible. I just worry about the judgemental sh*t when we meet people or whatever the case may be.

Why does everyone expect a guy to have a "stereotypical" beautiful girlfriend? Fed up of having to live to society's standards. Anyone feel the same?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment