Pages

Search blog and web

How do you find a girlfriend?

I'm a guy and I'm not sure how to find a girlfriend. I go to clubs and occasionally (rarely) get the chance to get with a girl but it's not something I find very attractive. I've never kissed a girl or had a girlfriend and to jump straight in like that I find very disconcerting and uncomfortable. One of the reasons being is I just don't know how to 'make out'. I want a girl to know who I am and I want to know who they are. I've had the chance to have a girlfriend about 2-3 times but I've never felt they were right for me (although I regret one of those choices).

Here's a typical situation:

I was bouldering when I got talking to a girl, she was nice and, I found her attractive. I helped her out with her route (can't remember if I offered or she asked for it). After I did that I went back to my own routes. Should I have kept climbing with her, should I ask for her number? I'm not sure, I don't like to seem pushy, too eager or keen. Chances are after I wouldn't see her again. I was with some friends at the time and I also find such a situation embarrassing because I don't want them to view me as desperate... I wouldn't know how to keep climbing with her without seeming creepy by hanging around either. Perhaps I worry too much. I can find social situations like this pretty difficult with all these thoughts racing through my mind trying to make the right move. Can anyone help me out?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment