Pages

Search blog and web

I dont know if she likes me in that wa :S

Hi,
I currently started a new school like a week ago and this girl is giving me mixed signals. She's very hot and has a great personality. In my first few days she came up to me, and asked who I was etc and told me to hang out with her group and stuff. A few days went by and i saw her in the school canteen, I caught her staring at me but once i saw her she immediately turned away. Later that day we were both on the bus on our way to town (we both had frees) and she was laughing at all my jokes etc, but she didnt seem like she liked me as a boyfriend or anything but just as a friend. We have a mutual friend and she was describing how cocky and arrogant he is but saying he was super hot at the same time. I am so confused, should i just give it time or what?

Thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment