Pages

Search blog and web

I feel hurt and confused :(

So I became friends with this guy on TSR a couple of months ago, turns out he lives in the same city as me and even went to the same school as me (he's 19, im 17). We started talking on here and then it progressed to texting, we constantly texted each other and then we met up, the last time we met up was last Saturday. I really like him and I know he feels the same way, he's a great person but I found out that he lied to me about something really big and its not the first time hes lied about something either. I feel really hurt as we've gotten really close and hes treated me so nicely, we have so much in common and I really (did) like him. Since we met on Saturday we haven't texted as much because hes been 'busy'. Im angry that he lied to me again and I cant understand why he'd lie about such a thing, I cant see us going anywhere if all hes going to do is lie. The last time he texted me was two days ago, he said 'im kind of busy with something, il l text you once this blows over :)' I didn't reply because I though as hes busy he'll text me himself once his situation blows over. He's been on whatsapp pretty much all day but hasn't texted me and I'm not even going to bother texting him because if I do Ill probably say something really bitchy. I don't really want anything to do with him anymore but it hurts because I like him so much :( Sorry that its so long and my enter key doesn't work so its just one huge paragraph :/. Any advice on what I should do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment