Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend too clingy?

Anon as there's friends on here. I've been going out with this guy for 4 months. For 2 of those months we were both doing exams and I was travelling afterwards so didn't see him a whole lot. We went on holiday together as part of a larger group for a week. After that, I saw him pretty sporadically as I had family holidays and courses which I'd booked up a long time previously. End result was I basically saw him once or twice a week after that holiday and that's how it's stayed.

He texts me every day, all day, and if I don't reply to a text within a couple of hours he texts me again or messages me online. Once or twice when my phone has been out of charge for the day he has panicked and messaged me to check I'm okay. He called me once crying because we weren't meeting up enough, which I completely didn't know how to react to. I can't get to his without a lift due to the lack of public transport where I live.

I'm not a very emotional person and I struggle with expressing my emotions sometimes. When we are together in person he is lovely, really sweet and witty and just much more relaxed, which is essentially how I knew him for the years we were at school together. It's mainly during the few days of the week we don't see each other where he gets much more intense and I don't know how to deal with it. Am I being unduly harsh to him or is he being clingy? If he is, what do I do about it?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment