Pages

Search blog and web

The Writings on the Wall and Needing Help

I am new here. Long story. Here are the facts. Married 15 years. 2 adopted kids. Found out that STBXH has been having an affair for seven years with a former coworker. The angry husband of OW contacted me to expose the affair. I confronted my STBXH after I had learned a great deal that day from the angry husband of the OW. He refused to admit anything. I told him I had proof in texts and emails provided to me by the AH. He said he would admit they were corresponding nonlinear but there had been no physical contact. WTF??? The AH told me that the OW admitted to sex only back while my husband and I were dating and to one encounter when I was newly married 15 years ago. He believes her. I do not. AH said that everytime my STBXH came to town to see his parents he would call the OW and beg to meet her somewhere. I have found out all of this and more from the OW who told her AH because she was very remorseful and she wanted to save her marriage. They ha ve small children just as I do. I have even received emails from the OW and phone calls. This has all come to light between June and now. Still STBXH will not divulge anything. I have told him I have an attorney. Things are in the works there. He walks around here like he hasn't done anything wrong. I cannot kick him out because he cannot afford two residences...another long story....hes run up credit card debt so high I do not know what we are going to do. So we are separated living under the same roof. He is in the basement. I am upstairs with the kids. I am so angry. Furious doesn't even begin to describe it. We have a beautiful home...two absolutely wonderful children...he is wrecking our lives. Seven years with a woman who says she wants nothing to do with him now. I am divorcing. I just do not understand how anyone can cheat on their spouse for seven years. He is a complete liar. Also he has mainly been in contact with her via phone text email....maybe skype...because she lives 10 hours away from us. I believe she may not be the only one because he has not been interested in me at all. Anyway. I am here sharing my sob story. There is so much more to tell. Just tired of typing. Hoping for some support. Glad I found the board. Infidelity is awful.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment