Pages

Search blog and web

New Relationship Confusion Part 1 of 3

Hi, this is my first post here! I am in serious need of some advice. I'll start at the beginning. About three weeks ago I met a woman on an online dating site. I was on chatting with someone else when she sent me a message and said hello. I replied and within five minutes of chatting online she gave me her cell number and asked if I would text her. I did. We had about an hour long text conversation, hit it off and made plans for a dinner date on that upcoming Friday. This was on a Monday night so there was the whole week in between our first contact and our first physical meeting. She sent me many texts during the week (almost too many) most of which I returned and I think we only actually spoke on the phone once before our first date. * So Friday rolled around and we met at a very nice restaurant in the area where we both live. I was dressed to impress and very confident even though this was the first date I had been on in about a year. I had tak en some time away from dating and women all together but that's a whole other story. I will note that from the little amount of contact that we did have prior to meeting I did like this woman and was interested. I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early and before her which was fine. When she arrived she was very nervous at first but once we got inside and settled in at our table she relaxed over some casual chit chat about our jobs, lives and whatever. We took our time with dinner and got to know each other and things seemed perfect. * When we were finished with dinner she said she didn't have to be home until later and she wouldn't mind hanging out for a bit longer. So we strolled around the downtown area, sat at a couple different benches and just had easy conversation and got to know each other over the course of about three hours or so. We were really hitting it off. It started getting late and she had work the next day so we parted ways. I walked her to her car a nd we had a long hug. I wanted to kiss her but I wasn't sure if she wanted me to so I played it safe and saved the first kiss for our second date which we had already planned during our conversation after dinner. We planned to go see a movie together on the following Monday. We stayed in contact through text over the weekend and we both expressed that we really liked each other. * Monday after work I rushed home, got ready and got a hold of her. My apartment is in between her house and the movie theater so she suggested just picking me up at my place on her way and we could ride together to the movies. Sounded great! I told her she could call/text me when she arrived and I would run out to her car or she was welcome to come up to the door if she was OK with that. She said she would come up and come inside for a few. She came in and we sat on the couch for a half hour or so and talked then went on our way to the movies. We got touchy feelie during the movie, held hands and sn uggled up. * After the movie we came back to my place... We sat snuggled on the couch and I decided now was the time to move in for the first kiss. She was definitely putting out all the signals for a go! Our first kiss turned into a heavy petting make out session which in turn ended up with us both naked and making love right there on my couch! This was wonderful but it did put up a bit of a red flag for me. She really hadn't struck me as the type of girl who would put out so fast. * So, the sex wasn't the greatest mostly on my part because I hadn't been with anyone sexually in about four months or so. It wasn't terrible but definitely not my best performance. So she ended up staying the night. We slept together snuggled in my bed, made love one more time and got up early because we both had work. * The rest of the week went by during which we stayed in contact and everything was fine. She called and/or sent texts very regularly and I did the same. She has a seven year old son with her ex-husband who lives about 100 miles away. Her ex is supposed to have their son every other weekend. So the weekend after our movie date, she was free because her son was going to his dad's. * She asked if she could come spend the weekend with me and just hang out at my apartment. I of course said yes!*She came to my place on Friday evening after dropping her son with his dad at their halfway meeting place. We mostly hung around my place, made love several times. We went out to eat a couple times and we went to the race track close to where I live. Things got kind of awkward a few times over the course of that weekend while she was staying at my apartment. I don't know what it was but I guess the only way to describe it was a few moments of uncomfortable silence here and there. I knew that I liked what I knew of her but then again didn't know her very well. Towards the end of the weekend, on Sunday she began her period so the love making ended. I wasnt sure if s he was a fan of giving oral but I soon found out to my pleasure that she was. So.. The weekend ended and Sunday night she went home. * The following day which was Monday she blew up my phone all day while I was at work. She wanted me to come to her house, ride with her to pick up her son from his dad and stay the night. I thought it was kind of awkward that she wanted me to go along to pick up her son but I agreed. * On a side note I would need to point out that prior to this girl I had a very hard time opening up and trusting any woman with my feelings. I basically kept my heart behind walls. This is due to bad relationships, being cheated on and having my heart broken to pieces in the past. The last couple girls I dated before this one had feelings for me but even though I tried I couldn't let my guard down. And the last couple relationships before that ended very badly with dishonesty and severe heartbreak. For some reason this current girl has made her way past my guard very quickly and has gotten full access to my heart and feelings. This is the first time I've felt anything significant for a woman in several years. * OK back to my current situation. I went along to pick up her son whom I had already met once during a brief visit in which she had stopped by my place with her son the week before. I waited in the car while she ran up to her ex's car, grabbed her son and his things and left. She doesn't have a good relationship with her ex and they didn't speak a word to each other. He did see me and glanced my way while he was outside of his car getting his sons bag out. We drove the hour or so drive back to her house and I felt very close to her the whole way. We held hands, were playful and getting along great. Everything was going great and I was letting my guard down. We went back to her house and she made me lunch for the next day. We hung out, her son went to bed and so did we. She was still having her womanly time of the month so ther e was no romping in the sack. We snuggled, kissed, talked. I told her about the walls around my heart and that I felt safe with her. I told her I liked her allot and it felt OK to let her in. All of which I was really was feeling. She said she really liked me allot too and we felt very close. I was floating in the clouds. We lay in bed snuggling and whispering sweet nothings into each others ear. * The next morning we woke had a great morning together getting ready for work and we went our separate ways and on with our day. At some point during that next day is when things first got weird. During the first half of the day we texted each other sweet messages and things were normal. We didn't have any immediate plans but we normally talked on the phone after work. At around lunch time on that day she started to seem distant, not texting so much and just being short with me. I called her at lunch to tell her thank you for the sandwich and that it was very good. She seemed stran ge, almost annoyed and seemed like she needed to get off the phone. So I let her go. A couple hours later I text her and she didn't return my text. After about two hours she finally text me back and said she had to pick up her friends son and take him to the hospital where her friend was. She also said things were hectic at work. I replyed that it wasn't a problem and that I was sorry she was having a hectic day, that I was fine and that she should call me when she was free. The next time I heard from her was at about 8pm that evening. She sent me a text and said she would call me in about an hour when she got home from the pizza parlor. At about 10pm I still hadn't heard from her. I didn't want to call and bug her or seem clingy. I want to add that during the course of this day things seemed very strange. Much of what she said she had going on didn't make since and I had a strong feeling that she was going to break things off :( So at around 10pm I sent her a text and said good night. I had actually already fallen asleep with my phone right next to my head and woke up to text her. About five seconds after I text her she called me back. She sounded very cheery and was being sweet. I was literally half way asleep and I was slightly annoyed by her strange behavior. I told her thanks for calling and I was sorry she had a tough day and I said I would talk to her tomorrow.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment