Pages

Search blog and web

Husband would rather separate than honour his vows

We have been married for over 6 years and have a child together. We have been havin issues communicating and he has been challenging our vows for about 9 months now. He has been rude, disrespectful and hostile for a reason I can't figure out. He has been tempted by other women, drug & alcohol issues, fights about money, parenting, the list goes on and on. I am not and haven't felt a connection in a long time, since he started "testing" our vows and my boundaries. He has been acting like a teenager!

Anytime there is a disagreement or a fight, he threatens our marriage. I am not his first wife, he's been married before and fails to take ownership of it failing. His best buddy and his wife have a similar situation, their marriage ended and he gets advice from him often.

I realize now that we are not on the same page with things in life and he'd rather break up our family than be held accountable for honouring his vows. I have been trying everything I can to make change and improvements, and he's not meeting me half way. We have been to counselling several times and he won't go anymore because he has been told he is in the wrong & is doing damage. The lines of communication have been cut now and it leaves me feeling stuck and confused.

This leaves us with where we are now. Our marriage has been depleted of patience, kindness, admiration and love (from him I mean... how I feel). We aren't talking and he is ignoring me and our daughter. A couple of nights ago, we had another argument and haven't spoken since. I think he broke up with me by text.

I sent him a message to let him know I'd pick up our daughter from daycare unless he already has, and didn't expect the reply that followed. He said we have to sort fhrough our mess because he is finished and would not be home that night as would be with his buddy (that I mentioned earlier). I replied and said, "oh?" I haven't seen or heard from him since. He has been home when I haven't been and didn't come home last night either.

I am carrying on as I would normally and have no idea what is going on. Our daughter has been asking about and for him too, so I am struggling with that too. I don't know when I'll see him or if he'll say anything. Does this mean it's really over?

Any thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment