Pages

Search blog and web

To ask out on a date or leave it?

Hi, I've known this guy for 2years now and he has not asked me out on a date! He knows I like him as my friend blurted it out! Since then it has just been weird..cause I know he likes me to as he was jealous whenever Im with other guys..he also wonders where I am if for some reason I don't show up for anything..he also asked me if I was ok when I was upset...also when I needed help with something he would try to help me....because we share the same group of friends we had planned to go out but unfortunately something came up so I said I couldn't go then my friend told me he wasn't there either which is a bit of a coincidence!?...he also gets shy and nervous whenever I try to get close or enter his personal space..he also texts me for like everything when he could just text his guy mates on uni stuff... Finally my girl mate asked him why he hasnt asked me lut yet and he said he never had a girlfriend before which is understandable..and then my guy mate also asked him why and he said hes hesitant? What on earth does that mean in guy world?!so yes some help please...firstly can anyone confirm that he definately likes me and secondly should I make the first move on asking him out? I don't want to have regrets and say what it..but I dont want to be a fool either...I can't wait for him to make up his mind I'm not going to be here forever




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment