Pages

Search blog and web

Strong feelings, bad timing

Anon cos I know people on here.

So there's this guy, our 'thing' started just over a year ago. We drunkenly snogged at a party but it turned out he actually 'liked' me and sort of confessed it. We became much closer and had a very flirtatious friendship. Over the course of more parties we always seemed to find each other and have a kiss and stuff. It never really developed into anything, we both sort of wanted it to but never did much about it. Have had a lot of family problems recently and he has been a real rock to me, always there to talk to me and I don't know how I'd have got through it without him. At a results day party, we ended up getting together again but I then proceeded to drink too much and he helped me out while I was being sick (classy I know). After that we became a lot, lot closer. My family things got worse and he was the biggest support; I was sneaking out of my house to see him. He then went on a boys holiday and texted me a lot during the week, telling me that he couldn't stop thinking about me and wasn't getting with any girls (this has been confirmed by friends who are bad liars) and missed me and that I was beautiful. Half the time it was during the day and he wasn't drunk (I don't think, I know his drunk texts). Since he's been back we've met up a few times and y'know, had our moments. It's more than just a friends with benefits situation because we're both very open with how much we like each other and how much we mean to each other.
However we're both going to university this year and nowhere near each other. We have said we'll go and visit each other but to be honest the thought of him getting with other girls in his freshers week and the rest of the term makes me feel quite sick, I would hate it. I suppose I want a relationship with him but it seems stupid to start one knowing it'll be a long distance one.
If you read all of this, thank you!

What do you guys think? What should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment