Pages

Search blog and web

Should I take him back?

I dated this guy for 10 months. He was perfect in almost all ways... He was the first real relationship I ever had! Anyways we broke up 7 months ago because he was really controlling and jealous! Anyways 7 months later I'm still not over him... And after ignoring his very occasional messages I agreed to meet up with him. Everything was so good, we talked and I had an amazing time and I actually miss him so much!
Heres the problem I'm not sure if I should trust him that he's changed and consider giving him another chance...

also I've been asked out so many times by boys way hotter and stuff yet I have NO feelings for them yet tonight i finally felt some feelings again!!!

Sorry it's so long. But what should I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment