Pages

Search blog and web

Would you mind it if you were the only person on the planet?

I'm quite self-sufficient and I read these relationship posts that say the same thing over and over again about how lonely they are. I don't quite understand why people feel lonely and why they are so reliant on other people who tend to be unreliable for their happiness, in fact I often imagine being the only person alive or say on an island or the planet, I imagine having to fend for myself and all those manly challenges. Fetch me my harpoon.

Does anyone else mind being the only person on an island or the planet?

Unfortunatley, I'm living in a busy city with over-crowded streets on all compass directions, so you can imagine how I feel.

If there's one thing I have learnt about life's events and people is that "people" are the most unreliable. You only have your self for your own completion and your own fate. Does anyone else share this philosophy?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment