Pages

Search blog and web

Old Relationship...

She broke up with me over a year and a few months ago. For the most part I am over it, yet I had a very vivid dream about her last night. We had met up again and enjoyed old times. I woke up happy and refreshed for once.

We haven't contacted each other since the break-up and since then she is in a new relationship. I am not looking for advise as to how to rekindle the relationship because frankly, that is unrealistic and I don't want that. I guess, what I mean to say is that I miss her company.

So my question is - have any of you that were in a previous long-term relationship with a mutual, non-verbal, post break-up no contact policy, renewed communication since?

I doubt she will contact me again, because she has moved on, and I am no longer relevant to her present life; only in the past, when she feels retrospective as I currently feel.

The plan is to contact her in a few years and see how she is. I doubt she would reply back.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment