Pages

Search blog and web

Favorite Quotes and Uplifting Phrases

I'm making a very LARGE poster collage. Add any??

(I admit -- instead of painting a wall in a hallway, I'm going to cover it with a blotter printout I am making). I'll send pics when it is done! Well, several pics you will have to piece together. Ha!
__________________________________


It's not your job to like me…it's mine.

A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart.

Use your smile to change the world; don't let the world change your smile.

Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.

When you live on a round planet, there's no choosing sides.

A hero is a man who does what he can.

Whatever the past has been, you have a spotless future.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment