Pages

Search blog and web

Lack of sex is killing our marriage

I don't understand. I have not gained weight, or grown green skin, yet my husband of 4 1/2 years is not interested in Sex.

He lusts after other women, most very young. He is nearly 50 and satisfies himself while thinking of other young girls. He gives away his sexual power to women he thinks might "do it" with him.

I am now angry, and spend most days hating him. Once a month isn't enough for anyone. I don't think he is having an affair, except in his mind. I'm at my wits end. He only works 5 hours a day, takes a nap, and then goes to bed at 9 or 9:30P, and is always to tired.

It makes me feel terrible. My self-esteem is severely lacking at this point. I'm an emotional mess internally, but hide it from everyone. I am angry all the time.

There is so much to say, the lieing, lack of sex, lack of being able to talk about it. When I try and broach the subject, he gets angry, and combative, and changes the subject to something he feels I have not done around the house. I work full time, yet still have a sexual drive.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've noticed that it is now affecting my ability to sleep, and mostly my self esteem.
I am not allowed or encouraged to have friends, yet he has intimate friendships, that I am not involved in, with the opposite sex, and his male friends. I am not allowed to ask about work, or how his day was, that is to invasive. I hope someone has some advice on how to repair this, or I will not be able to stay in this marriage.

I'm so sad, and depressed about this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment