Pages

Search blog and web

does age gap matter?

So there is this really fit guy on my course but he is two years younger than me. I am 23 and he is 21. He is really nice. He spoke to me a few times and it went ok.
Anyway, does a 2 year gap matter?

Sometime ago I had a long term bf and our relationship was serious. We were the same age (23) but he told me he wasn't ready for commitment. A lot of people told me it was due to the fact that he was still young. So now I am worried if I go for a guy who is 2 years younger than me, he will be even more immature and not ready. I am not saying I want to marry this guy but there is no point even considering dating if it's a full dead end.

Any thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment