Pages

Search blog and web

I really like a girl so much it physically hurts me inside.

She is the most perfect person i have ever met. We have several common interests (music for example), the same sense of humor and similar interests. We are not going out but are friends, we get on well and talk often. When i am not with her, i feel empty - if that makes sense - like there is a large part of me missing, and when i feel like this i seem very depressed, i have also been informed by friends that i seem very distant, i am also not motivated to do any work, eat or sleep. I should also say that i am unbelievably shy and find the whole "tell her you like her" approach incredibly daunting. I'm sure that if i play my cards right and i let time take its course then i could work up the courage to ask her out, but my problem is one of my best friends also has these feeling for her and has known her much longer than i have (May i also add that they dated briefly). Now, i would give anything to be with this girl but i also don't want to lose any friends, this being said, i would through my friend under the bus - metaphorically of course - to be with her. I really don't know what to do and i don't think i can take this 'empty' feeling much longer. Its killing me inside. Everywhere i go, everything i do, i think of her. I can't listen to any form of music anymore without getting emotional. What do i do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment