Pages

Search blog and web

Advice about the Temperature - Barometer

Wow, I stumbled upon this site and above post and it was erie familiar... Scary almost. I am the hot one in the relationship. Been married for 18 years, together for 20 with 2 kids. Before we were married I would say the temperature was balanced. However after we were married, I definitely became the hot one, and she the cooler one. But a few years ago I could feel us falling out of love. So in pursuit of regaining it I began cranking up the "love meter" by saying I loved her in messages, doing more around the house, initiating physical contact, talking about the R, expecting sex for good deeds... All of the things that now are clearly bad for our long term relationship. I say this with confidence because I know she will only respect me if I stand up for myself. But my question is, would it be a bad idea to ask her to read that post? Anybody tried that? Could it open here eyes? Or is I best to alter my efforts (been doing that for 4 o r 5 days now - so early on) and let the chips fall where they may?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment