Pages

Search blog and web

I like my bf's friend

Ok, so I need some advice...

I moved to a new town a few yrs ago. I was lonely and didn't know anyone. I met this guy and even though I don't have any attraction towards him we started dating cause I needed someone to talk to and hang out with.
A couple of times we've been on breaks, cause I've felt like there's something missing. But I haven't been able to find anyone else so I've always ended up going back to him. I'm not really happy, but I guess I'm content and he treats me really well.

Recently he started to bring up talk of marriage. I feel he's not the right person for me so I've kind of skittered around the topic. I'm in my early 30's and all my friends now are married and have lives of their own and don't have time for me. I'm afraid if I break it off with this guy I may not find another one. I also would like to have a family of my own one day, and as I'm getting older, my chances of this are dwindling.
But I also don't want to end up divorced many years later.

He has a friend who I've met on a couple of occasions, but they're not all that close. Whenever I see him I'm always attracted to him, and he's now single. I've tried to put it out of my mind, but we get on really well, and I feel like he's the right guy.

Now I'm totally confused.

I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. He's only the second boyfriend that I've had but I'm intrigued by his friend.
I don't know if I should take a chance or just leave things how they are.

Thanks for reading.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment