Pages

Search blog and web

forrest gump's mama was right...

gump's mama was right life is like a box of chocolates you never know what youre gonna get. it seems like everyday in rec is like that box of candy! .1 1/2 days after our lastest setback, my h was giving me mixed signals @ rec ...today he seems almost, almost normal..but this is after he leaves it at "I don't know,maybe I should disappear ,we've grown apart" how can someone be so wishy washy,so confused so mixed up after 32 yrs you'd think it would be a no brainer either you want me or you don't,either you want thinks better or you don't. in rec do h n wife ever get back on the same page at the same time? why is it so hard sometimes? thanks for listening and any comments ;)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment