Pages

Search blog and web

Do you have sex less the longer you have been with your partner?

IM just asking this question as im very confused and a bit upset in my relationship. Our relationship is great we argue a bit but we're one of those couples who bicker and always have done.

Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years I was a virgin when I got with him and he was very experienced as hes a bit older than me. Our relationship wasn't physical for the first 6 months as I wanted to make sure he wsa the one blah blah.

Anyway we did have a great sex life, he was always up for it always initiating and I loved it because it made me feel wanted and attractive to him. Slowly though its started to ease of up to the stage that he never touches me at all. It sounds silly to say this but by him having sex with me and initiating it makes me know he loves me and wants me when he doesn't do it I don't know whats wrong with me.

I always initiate and even when I do its me touching him he hasn't touched me in months I do everything to him then he just does the deed gets of and watches tv, its just really unromantic and caring. Sex doesn't even last a minute now he gets his pleasure and its over. I feel really ugly I think he doesn't find me attractive anylonger ive tried to dress more sexy but he doesn't even notice. I just want him to want me and no matter how hard I try I cant make him want me. He seems more interested in going out with his friends to parties and clubbing meet new girls and people than he does with me.

I feel like I disappoint him, I havebt changed physically that much in the two years ive put on a bit of weight but im a size 10 so its not like im suddanly obease. I have tried to speak to him but he gets defensive and has a go at me and then we argue. My friend said maybe its just because weve been together for a while now and most couples stop having sex as much but I don't know I feel like some ugly disgusting girlfriend ive lost all my confidence and I don't know what to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment