Pages

Search blog and web

boyfriend never compliments me?!

basically as thread says. weve been together 6 months and i have only once had a compliment from him, which was 'wow, dont you look good'' when id made an effort.

the other day i made a conscious effort again- curling my hair which i never do, wearing make up and a nice new dress. Everyone commented on it- all my guy mates said how pretty i looked, and my boyfriend didnt even say anything- even when other people commented in front of him.

Also when i got my hair cut and he KNEW id been because i told him, his parents said straight away it looked really nice and again my boyfriend didnt say anything.

He is VERY insecure and i am always complimenting him, touching him and making it obvious i find him gorgeous (which i really do!!).

Why does he never EVER tell me i look nice :( im not fishing for compliments, but the only time he says ''your sexy'' or anything is when hes horny.

Is it so wrong for me to want my boyfriend to OCCASIONALLY tell me he thinks i look nice? Or to notice that Ive made an effort?!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment