Pages

Search blog and web

well she's back...sort of

hi everyone,i have not ck'd husbands' phone in long time,looked n there was text from ea..."hey sorry,just hard being a single mom right now." asked him @ it he says: " I have not heard from her in long time,why I would I want to make trouble with you,i wouldn't worry about it,i don't want her I love n want you." I really want to believe it all but how do you trust again? I do forgive him,but how do you trust again? after we talked about the text n he thought about it all day next afternoon he says "I don't know about us I just don't know, I think we have grown apart" and he said iam not happy with him.this is not true im unhappy that we keep having these setbacks. everytime something comes up w/her he's ready to give up on us...even though he says nothing happened n she is just a friend.....he says he's stressed n confused....i'm getting numb........any comments? thanks




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment